9.09.2009

Chaffin Family

Yeah, I disappeared for a while there....

School started about two weeks ago, and for the entire week before school starts, I go into teacher mode and the rest of my life pretty much has to shut down in order for me to get ready for the upcoming year. For some reason that is beyond me, we also decided to move that same week! Needless to say, I have literally had NO time until now to sit down and edit pictures. I'm finally hitting it really hard this week. And without further ado, here is some of what I've been working on...

I got to meet up with the Chaffin family back in August, and they were such a fun group! They all met up here in the mountains for a family vacation. I took their pictures on the last day of their trip and we had such a blast! I hope you guys enjoy these. Sorry for such a large share, but ya'll have been so patient in waiting for these that I wanted to put several on here. Enjoy!























1 comments:

Kara Schultz October 7, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Looks like such a fun family! Great job on really capturing their fun personalities!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!