1.03.2010

well hello baby fever...

I'm a little behind on blogging this, but back in late November I had the pleasure of getting to head over to Tera and Daniel's house to take photos of brand new little Pierson. He at first did not want to cooperate, but his grandma finally got him calmed down enough to get some good pictures. I'm finishing them up right now, but I wanted to post this quick one that I absolutely adore. My baby fever has officially kicked up a huge notch, thanks to this little guy - it really didn't need any nudging at this point though! I hope you guys enjoy this quick little sneak peek :)


1 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Amber, I really enjoyed looking at Piersons pictures, they are really precious!! One of my favs has to be his crying santa hat:)! He such a sweet baby, and has two terrific parents!
Great job on the pictures Amber!
Aleisha Kirkland

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!