8.04.2009

Batman and Snow White

I got to visit my friends Jen and Brian's house the other day and take pictures of her adorable kiddos, Abram and Alden. They are such fun kids and I love hanging out with them. They are pretty used to me, so it didn't take long for their goofy sides to come shining through. We set up the background stand in Jen's living room and just let the kids play. I think they had a good time, but I'm not sure if they had as good of a time as Jen and I had watching them :) We got some great funny face pictures and they also dressed up in their halloween costumes. It's not every day that I get to meet such celebrities as Batman and Snow White. Enjoy guys!


















5 comments:

Christina August 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

These two are adorable!

Christy August 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

These are so much fun! I bet their mom loves every single one.

Kelly August 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Such cuties!!!! Very fun shots!

Anonymous August 19, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

thank you Amber, the pictures are beautiful!

Keri Doolittle Photo August 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Love the goofy ones, so cute!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!