7.26.2009

Hannah's Bridal Shoot

While I was visiting my mom in Charlotte, I got to meet up with Hannah to take her bridal pictures at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. It was quite possibly one of the hottest days in recorded history. Despite the weather, we had such a blast! Hannah is such a fun gal, and she was hamming it up for the camera like she was an old pro. I mean honestly though, if I was as tiny as she is, I would be showing the camera some love too :)

My charger officially bit the dust this week. I am not kidding, I actually made sparks fly out of the thing on more than one occasion, which is just never what you want. So, thanks to my good friend Gianna, whose charger is the same kind my computer uses, I was able to get enough of a charge to open a few images of Hannah to add to my blog.

I hope you like this small sneak peek Hannah. Thanks for being so much fun!


I am so in love with this picture. I love the shape of her dress, I love the parasol, I love the way the sun is shining down on her, and of course I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this arbored walkway.

She jumped into one of the fountains without hesitation (we of course had to wait until the gardner that was following us around had left so we didn't get into trouble). I think her mom thought I was crazy when I asked her if she wanted to do it, but I love it and I'm glad it turned out the way it did.


These were taken in the orchid garden (aka: the hottest and most humid builing on the face of the planet). I love the way the flowers look in these. Is she not just the cutest little thing ever?!?

5 comments:

Christy July 26, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

What a beautiful bride!

Kara July 28, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

These are so much fun!

Christina July 30, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

She's beautiful! What a happy bride!

Keri Doolittle August 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Oh, that parasol picture is beautiful!!

Angela Compton August 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

What a gorgeous bride!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!