7.22.2009

Carter Family

Last week, I got to meet up with the Carter Family for a photo shoot at Deep Creek. They were on vacation here from Florida. I think it was a little bittersweet for them because their oldest son is getting ready to leave for a two year mission and their second oldest son is leaving for college in the fall. Becky and Fletch have six (that's right, I said six) of of the coolest kids! You could really tell how much all the members of the family loved each other. I love this picture because you can really get a sense of who they are as a family. I had a blast with you guys, and I hope you enjoy your quick little sneak peek!

3 comments:

Christy July 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Lovely! You can really feel their connection in this photograph!

Christina Saull Photography July 23, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I love the "contrasty" look of this b&w - stunning!

Angela Compton August 4, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Looks like a family that really loves each other and has fun together!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!