7.22.2010

news...

First and foremost - Chad and I are excited to announce that we are finally expecting our first baby sometime in February. We couldn’t be more excited and are so ready to welcome a little one into our lives.

Getting ready to welcome a child of our own has forced me to think about all the jars I’ve currently got my hands in. I am doing photography on top of teaching elementary school full time and attending graduate school. Anyone who is a teacher or who knows a teacher knows that we bring things home with us, we have to. So, with all of that, there’s just no time left to do anything for me or my family.

So, after a lot of thought and prayer, I’ve decided to take a step back from photography for a while. I love it so much, and I will never give it up entirely. However, I have to leave myself enough time to enjoy my life and my growing family. I will continue updating my blog with the pictures I take, they just won’t be of a business nature. I will continue to serve the clients I have already booked and the clients for which I am currently editing pictures.

I would like to thank all of my clients past and present. You have been amazing and I am so thankful you’ve let me into your lives to meet your families and spend time capturing your love for each other. Thanks so much for all your patience and kind words.

I am excited for this scaled back life and I can’t wait to share the results!

~Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog for Amber Freshour Photography! This is my space to show some of my work, keep people updated about what's going on with my business, and to basically ramble on about anything and everything of my choosing :) If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The best way to get me is through email (afreshour@gmail.com), or through my website. Feel free to look around, and stay as long as you like!